Saturday, August 21, 2010

I can't sleep, I thought I'd talk about something that I discovered.

Today I got back from band camp. Read all about that in my other blog. :)

Anyway, I got back, laid down, and was just relaxing. No OCD flares, no compulsive thoughts, and everything's going just fine. All of the sudden, my sister knocks on the door and says "Jasmine, can I borrow your black shoes?" I say "No, Lizzy, they're packed in my suitcase because I still have to unpack." She says "Please, Jasmine? I need shoes to wear with my dress." "No, Lizzy. I don't want you to wear them." "Ugh."
Then, of course, she tells my mother and gets to wear them anyway.
It's not the fact that she was a total disobediant brat that bothered me, it was the fact that she's wearing my clothes. This isn't just a selfish older sister thing, it's a serious bother. I went out to talk to my mom about it and she was just like "Forget about it, she's wearing them. End of story." Because of this, I got very upset. I don't know what it is, but people wearing my clothes when I don't know what they've done all day is just gruesome. I can handle it if I know what they've done that day, but if I haven't interacted with them or known whether or not they've taken a shower, it's just not right. They could easily soil my clothes and shoes and it's just annoying. I was literally pushed to the point of tears because it triggered me so much.
I'm progressively gaining symptoms, it's worrying me.
Obsessively yours,
J♪

No comments:

Post a Comment