Monday, August 2, 2010

Just to point something out

I haven't posted in like a month, but I wanted to update because I'm making a bit of progress when it comes to handwashing. However, there's another habit that goes hand in hand with washing. When it comes to handwashing, it's all about keeping your hands clean and free of danger (which sounds ridiculous, but it's what goes on in an OCD mind). When you can't wash, you tend to rub your hands, either on your clothes or just rubbing your hands together. Because I'm vowing not to wash my hands unnecessarily, I'm beginning this habit.
Now, here's what I need YOU to do :)

If you witness this, point it out. I've stopped myself before, but it's... subconsious at times? If that makes sense, then go with it. Just by doing this, you're helping my journey. Yay!
Obsessively yours,
J♪

No comments:

Post a Comment